Job Seeker Home
Harbor Group Management
Leasing Agents in Arlington
Arlington, TX 76006 United States
Great pay, commission, and benefits.
JOB SUMMARY: Shows and leases apartments or town homes to prospective residents and supports property's marketing plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
• Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
• Responsible for insuring the “model” apartments and target apartments are ready for show; responsible for maintaining work areas and office in clean and orderly manner; need to have an awareness of the “curb appeal” of the property.
• Thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications and all community policies.
• Knowledgeable of required telephone and sales techniques.
• Knowledge of Fair Housing Standards
• Fully informed of current rental rates, sizes, locations and all amenities of property.
• Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material. Update periodically.
• Responsible for “shopping” competitive properties.
• Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening processes and policies regarding rentals.
• Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under direction of Property Manager.
• Responsible for proper maintenance of all resident and property files.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating Property Marketing Book and market surveys on a monthly basis.
• Efficient and timely processing of all required administrative forms, reports and related information.
• Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
• Courteous, efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
• Responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and behavior at all times.
• Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Education, training, experience:
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Terms & Conditions