Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Area Leader (MAA West Region)
Tarrant county, TX 76102 United States
Management - Corporate
An MAA Area Leader is a key position within the company. As the Area Leader, you will lead a portfolio of properties to success. This position works under the direction of the Regional Director of Operations (or equivalent) to ensure that the assigned properties are performing at their full potential and meeting corporate performance expectations. The responsibilities of the Area Leader are rewarding and multiple. Some responsibilities include performing property audits, developing top notch team members and monitoring financials. Being able to delegate tasks is helpful. The Area Leader position requires a good amount of travel. The amount of travel can depend on the portfolio of properties the leader is responsible for.
All MAA associates must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening and an employment verification process. Weekend and after hours work may be required.
At MAA, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off and increased discounts on insurance premiums. Here are just a few of the benefits MAA offers:
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Savings Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Apartment Discount
* Holidays, Sick and Paid Time Off
* Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
* MAA Sons & Daughters Scholarship Fund
* Adoption Reimbursement
• Solution resolution and problem solving skills.
• Situational judgment.
• Knowledge of industry laws and regulations relevant to employment law and landlord-tenant laws.
• Knowledge of bonded properties.
• Skilled with MAA operating procedures or ability to learn them.
• Basic understanding of landscape, maintenance, capital project planning and execution.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Leadership skills and ability to direct the work of others.
• High school diploma. Industry certification(s) and College degree a plus.
• Four years property manager experience.
• Experience with full budget and expense control.
• Basic computer skills and experience with computer application software such as Microsoft Office and MRI or equivalent.
Visit www.maac.com to apply online.
Drug Free Workplace
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions